Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Correction

I hate making mistakes!  I wanted to do a political style correction where I could claim that someone else made the mistake.  Or  maybe claim that the Sports Bar had moved since yesterday to another location just a bit farther down the road.  But I cannot do that.  I also thought of doing the standard, "mistakes were made" line but whenever I hear that I want to slap someone!  

The correct location of Sneakers is just WEST of McClintock.  Not east, as may have been reported here before.  

But everything else was correct - it will be the Breast Happy Hour & Ladies Night you have ever attended!

30

1 comment:

BRAINCHEESE said...

Just adopt my motto: Mistakes have been made...others will be blamed.

People kind of oddly accept that line of authority...whimps!

Linda D. in Seattle